For Our Work, please visit us on Weddingwire.com and OneWed.com - Thank You!

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

T3 Featherweight Luxe

I am so excited...T3 Luxe has come to Sephora. Best hair dryer EVER!!! This amazing dryer cuts dry time by 70%, de-frizzes, protects your hair and gives ultimate styling performance.



Personal Testimony: After years of having to replace my hair dryer every 6-8 months because I would blow a fuse or it would set on fire -... costing me $35-$50 each time I had to replace it...I spent some money and invested in a T3 Featherweight. I have had it now for 5 years, I absolutely love it and my hair loves it even more. My hair breakage is minimal to none and my hair is always shiny with no split ends. People always love my hair and I honestly attribute a lot of it to the T3 and the T3 tools.


Well worth the investment. It clearly paid for itself!!!
 
Available at Sephora or Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment